Monday, April 27, 2009

Leaky diapers

It seems that no matter what I do, Baby Lentil leaks out of her diapers. I've tried different brands, Huggies, Pampers (Swaddlers and something with dry in the title), Seventh Generation, and the Whole Foods brand. Some leak worse than others, but none have been 100% for me.

I'm sure it's something I'm doing, or not doing. Something about the way I secure the diaper that isn't secure at all. But I haven't been able to figure it out, and nothing I've seen on the internet seems to answer the question for me.

Do I just have a leaky kid? And how did everyone else figure out how to contain their baby's poops?!

1 comment:

  1. Just visiting your blog, and this post came to my atention.. You wanna know the answer? CLOTH DIAPERS!! I promise you wont EVER see a leak again!

    ReplyDelete